So yeah I know the books are over and all but I still like to analysed and read analyse over HP and right now (after muster all my courage to post this ) I will share my opinion on Voldemort and why I do not found him interesting (while Tom Riddle used to have potential to be a fascinating charecter)
Fisrt I want to point out a few things that may or may not be intersring to you all
- Tom Riddle ,why he was afraid of death?(Oh you and JK can say “every one is afraid of death”) while is true no one here will split theirs soul into objects.So my question is that where is the great scene on HP 6 or HP7 that show us why Tom was so afraid of death.Now I do have a small theory : maybe and just maybe one of the orphanage´s employers told Tom how his mother die in a very grafic way….Maybe!
- Why he was so scared of Dumby? sorry I do not get it,in the books often mention how Voldy was scared of Dumby but why exactly ? Someone people may say “Oh but he saw what Tom was for real” bullshit, he said in HP6 that he himself has no idea that Tom would be a dark lord
- He really never loved any one? sorry I do not buy that , look the fact that a charecter loves someone does not make him wonderful or perfect(I DO LOVE SNAPE but yeah he has his bad sides ) exemple: Anakin Skywalker loves Padmé and this love manage to make him fall into the dark….Said that I think that maybe he could have found someone that he likes , it does not have to be in a romantically way, and maybe this person or die or betrayed him in some way
- WHY THE FCUK HE WANTS TO BE IMMORTAL? I HAVE NO THEORY about this one , no one woke ups one day and said “Hey what a fancy day …I want to be immortal ” also immortality is not that great
- WHY he believes in the prophecy? he only fails because he choose to believe in a crap prophecy and choose Harry as the choose one.Why? if choose to ignored the fact he would still be in power…and the book 6 tell nothing about Tom Riddle
And now my little analyse : so in the book 1 we saw voldy as the evil one and Never cross up anyone´s mind if Voldy´s name is really voldemort(actually is interesting when i finished book 1 i did make this questions, why he was evil? is his name really voldemort?)
What Tommy did to make everyone so scared to say the name Voldemort? which is not even a real name is an anagram
But i´m losing the subject, so anyway after found out the name (Tom Riddle) i was getting the vibe that he was or an tragic heroe(a falling heroe) or he just woke up evil(which i was hoping to not be the case)
And it seems that he just woke up evil and stupid,some people may say “oh but hw may be absud in the orphanage” yeah, only that I do not think so…Mrs Cole say that the others kid were scared of him…I can´t see a bully be afraid of someone he bully
So in the orphanage he was well feed , have an education and no absud
His hate towards the muggles …was becaue of his father? so he hates an entire population because his mother drug a manand the said man once freed of the potion´s influence, ran away?just that!
I will not mention the orders because You guys know what I feel of that , but Tom´s plan was what exactly?
If he want to be immortal so much ,why drag pureblood into this racist thing (pureblood x muggleborn)? he could use the PS and not throw a fucking war for no reason
And never occurs to him or any of his follewrs that the pureblood were in less numbers then the muggleborns or the muggles….and the muggles have better weapons.
I wish to see more of Regulus because I think he realized what Voldy truly was and try to stop (why he have to die? i guess it was symbolic… all the blacks are dead after the wars but Andromeda and Cissy)
Voldemort never told any one what he was planing ,I mean , If he was planing something (I do believe that JK did know what to do with him)
The scene of Nagini be turned into that old lady , so how long that snake was there? did Voldy actually believe that soon or later he would be in Godric Hollow?
I do like that scene , but how Voldy did that to Nagini? and in HP4 he said that possed the snakes shorter their lives…Voldy put his soul into Nagini and she lives until Nevile shows up
To end this: there a thing in make a villan symphatic to the public, a villan that has a justify to do his actions and a villan that is evil ´cause the plot demands him to be evil
I would like to see Voldy ,in that scene of plataform, regreting everything and realizing that he fucks up…But no,that would mean that he wasn´t just evil.
Tom Riddle was an intersting charecter….but Jk did know how to do it